Organic for Passion

Home | The Estate |  Where we are | Products | Tours & Kitchen | News |  Contacts | Photos |  Links

 

Syrah
Organic wine - Costa Etrusco Romana - IGT


VARIETY: Syrah 100%.

SOIL: Chalky-Clay.

VINIFICATION: fermentation with the skins for 20 days at a temperature of 28°C. Malolactic fermentation in cement tanks.

AGING: 25% of the wine is aged in French barriques, and then blended together with the rest of 75% wich has been aging in cement tanks. Then 6 months in the bottle.

TASTING NOTES: Color ruby red with violet hints. Nose is characterized by intense ripe fruit, as blackberries and black pepper. Taste is Warm and clear in the mouth with a good alcohol, dry with ripe fruit, blackberry and cherry. Tannins are attractive with just a hint of spice.

PAIRINGS: this wine can be enjoyed with meat, filled pasta like meat ravioli, structured and spicy sauces, grilled meat. Good also with seasoned cheeses.

SERVICE TEMPERATURE:16°-18°C.

SIZES:75cl.

PACKING: boxes of  6-12 bottles.

 

 
 
       

 

         

Home | The Estate |  Where we are | Products | Tours & Kitchen |  News |  Contacts | Photos |  Links

 

CANTINA CASTELLO DI TORRE IN PIETRA
Via di Torrimpietra, 247 - 00050 Torrimpietra (Rome) ITALY - Tel. and Fax +39.06.61.69.70.70 - E-mail: cantina@castelloditorreinpietra.it - P.I. 03511241006